|Anton Falkeis & Cornelia Falkeis-Senn are the founders of falkeis|architects.vienna (1988), falkeis|architects.vaduz (2011) and the falkeis²architects.building innovation lab (2011).
The architectural work of falkeis.architects has been widely published and was exhibited at Venice Biennale, Kuala Lumpur, New York, Vienna.
It includes realizations such as:
- The Active Energy Building, Vaduz;
- Curhaus St. Stephan’s Square, Vienna;
- “Austria Abroad”, Austrian Parliament, Vienna;
- Museum and Documentation Center of Austrian Resistance, Vienna;
- Attic Conversion - University of Applied Arts, Vienna;
- Mauthausen Memorial.
Writings by Anton Falkeis and Cornelia Falkeis-Senn include:
- “Featureless City”
- “Western Style and Eastern Mind”
- “Urbanizing the world”
- “Thinking out of the Urban Design Toolbox”
- “Urban Change”, and “Active Buildings”
The active energy building in Vaduz, Liechtenstein has been nominated for the Nachhaltigkeitspreis of the International Bodensee Konferenz 2017.